2014

2014

Friday 25 April 2014

Sock it to 'em


Is the teenage shoe and sock thing new, or is it just my boys?  They are SO IN to basketball shoes and colors and styles – I think it’s weird.  When we go to the BX they will spend the entire time in the shoe section.  When we’re off base in town somewhere, their radar is always tuned to the shoe and sports stores (I get the sports store part).  And the Nike Elite socks are the rage, apparently.  But it is hard to say ‘no’ to the Nike Elite pink breast cancer socks, although they seemed a little too excited to wear them…..


2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the socks, boys! Pink is my favorite color and you look spiffy wearing them. Great bonus is it's for such a great cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephews are all obsessed with them too. LOVE the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete